19A Canning Street
Tel: 0131 229 1212
Fax: 0131 229 5611
Private Client Paralegal
Edinburgh, £neg + Benefits Package
Lindsays is a full-service law firm with a reputation for providing an excellent and outstanding service to clients and our Private Client team acts for a wide range of clients, providing a full range of private client services including all aspects of trust and executry administration, the preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney, tax and succession planning and other private client related matters such as the administration of the financial affairs of elderly clients in residential or nursing care.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced private client paralegal to join our Private Client Team in Edinburgh dealing with a broad spectrum of work including wills, trusts and executries. This role will involve regular client contact and the successful candidate should be committed to providing an excellent level of client care.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with Executries including all administration and accounting
- Guardianships and the financial affairs of elderly clients in permanent residential care
- Regular contact with clients by telephone, email and general correspondence
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in the law and tax regulations
Key experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Methodical approach to work with good organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and in person
- A positive team player
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Qualifications in the relevant area would be an advantage
This is a fulltime permanent role with core hours of 9am - 5pm, although flexi time is available.
If you are interested in applying for the above role and possess the relevant experience please send your CV including a note of your current salary to Pauline Dalbeck, HR Manager, Caledonian Exchange, 19A Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HE or email: email@example.com.
Lindsays is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.